Welcome to Lock 30 Woodlands RV Resort: The Highest Rated Campground in the Tri-State Area
**New for 2014: ALL reservation requests will be placed online and confirmed with FNSG! We'll determine placement based on dates/times online reservation requests reach our front desk. If reserving three or more sites, please request group sign-off guarantee. We thank you, our loyal camping family. We'll do our best to accommodate your reservation request by using this "first come-first serve" process.
Back by popular demand: The Mother Lode of Mothers Day Fun: Massage, pedis, manis, yoga, vendors fair of "bling", scents, candles and kitchen ware, too. Dad, treat mom like royalty. May 9-11--RV sites available by reservation only!
*Just added to our Mother's Day Fun- Yoga! Call now to reserve your spot in our outdoor yoga class on Saturday May 10 at 11am!
Click HERE for our campground map.
Top Reasons to Pick Us for Your Next Adventure!
We are open YEAR-ROUND with a heated and carpeted clubhouse
Reliable cell-phone service
Pets camp FREE, no size or breed restrictions
10 minute drive to Rogers' flea market, Super Walmart and restaurants
Hunting? Fishing? Opportunities abound, year-round! Click HERE
Read what professionals and campers like you have to say:
"Our weekend was awesome! The staff is beyond excellent! Were I to be asked to grade them, on a scale of 1 to 10, they would be a 12! As a property manager, the beautiful grounds, attention to detail--every detail--and exceptionable service is even more appreciated. It takes a lot of work to maintain a property of this magnitude."
- Geri Lewis Miamisburg, OH
- Geri Lewis Miamisburg, OH
* Trailer Life: Facilities 9 Restrooms 10 Appeal 10
Pack your bags, leave the kids at home and relax in a fully-furnished condo with comfortable bedding, a fully equipped kitchen, leather sofa, Direct-TV, and unsurpassed views of forested seclusion. Hike or fish along the riverfront. Play video games or a game of pool in our carpeted clubhouse game room. We're 10 minutes from Friday's Roger's Flea Market and 20 from Mountaineer Casino, yet world's away from city congestion.
* Imagine hiking, biking, and fishing in the scenic sandstone hills of Northeastern Ohio, two hours from Cleveland and one from Pittsburgh, yet worlds away from city congestion and stress.
* Enjoy scenic pine forest and secluded camping in sites big and wide enough to park the largest RV on the road, triple slide-out friendly, some 100 feet long, more than 60 with sewers, water and up to 50 amp, metered electric.
* Walk your dog on the mile of riverfront that surrounds the campground and relax for one night, one week or an entire season.
* Relax in deluxe, furnished rentals, comfortable for reunions, retreats and family holidays.
* Have fun in the highest-rated campground in the tri-state area of Ohio, Pennsylvannia and West Virginia.
*We're open year round and offer 24 hour a day, on site management.
(May 2-3) -
(May 10-11) -
(May 16-18) -
(May 23-26) -