Welcome to Lock 30 Woodlands RV Resort: The Highest Rated Campground in the Tri-State Area
Update: Memorial Day weekend we had awesome groups of friends, families, couples, teens, & kids! Thanks to all of you! Chrisse, Jaymee, Jim, Phil, Andy, Lisa, & Karen.
Easy reservations and fun activities! Bond with your dad for Fathers Day & go camping.
Get your reservation in now and don't forget about July 4th weekend!
Plenty of Pasta-bilities for Group Fun
Think your camping crew has the corner on creative fun? Check out our holiday campers who return to Lock 30, year after year, and make home-made pasta under the pines! No kidding. Home made seafood ravioli, sausage, meatballs and linguini to die for! Can your group top this? Tell us your plans, enter your photos in one of our photo contests and we'll surprise your group with Lock 30 Woodlands' merchandise.
Summer fun in the beautiful outdoors! hike, bike, fish and swim while the rest of the family camps on spacious full hook-up sites. Relax around the swimming pool by day; gather around the campfire, under the trees by night. Groups welcomed with professional management, convenient check-in, and value prices. Concrete pads, pull thru sites, carpeted clubhouse and gated entry. Book your holiday reservation now, while we have space available.
ALL reservation requests are to be placed online and confirmed with first night stay guarantee (FNSG). We will determine placement based on dates/times online reservation requests reach our front desk. If reserving three or more sites, please request group sign-off guarantee. We thank you, our loyal camping family. We'll do our best to accommodate your reservation request by using this "first come-first serve" process.
Click HERE for our campground map.
Top Reasons to Pick Us for Your Next Adventure!
We are open YEAR-ROUND with a heated & carpeted clubhouse
Pets camp FREE, no size or breed restrictions
10 minute drive to Rogers' flea market, Super Walmart and restaurants
Hunting? Fishing? Opportunities abound, year-round! Click HERE
Read what professionals and campers like you have to say:
"Our weekend was awesome! The staff is beyond excellent! Were I to be asked to grade them, on a scale of 1 to 10, they would be a 12! As a property manager, the beautiful grounds, attention to detail--every detail--and exceptionable service is even more appreciated. It takes a lot of work to maintain a property of this magnitude."
- Geri Lewis Miamisburg, OH
- Geri Lewis Miamisburg, OH
* Trailer Life: Facilities 9 Restrooms 10 Appeal 10
Pack your bags, leave the kids at home and relax in a fully-furnished condo with comfortable bedding, a fully equipped kitchen, leather sofa, Direct-TV, and unsurpassed views of forested seclusion. Hike or fish along the riverfront. Play video games or a game of pool in our carpeted clubhouse game room. We're 10 minutes from Friday's Roger's Flea Market and 20 from Mountaineer Casino, yet world's away from city congestion.
* Imagine hiking, biking, and fishing in the scenic sandstone hills of Northeastern Ohio, two hours from Cleveland and one from Pittsburgh, yet worlds away from city congestion and stress.
* Enjoy scenic pine forest and secluded camping in sites big and wide enough to park the largest RV on the road, triple slide-out friendly, some 100 feet long, more than 60 with sewers, water and up to 50 amp, metered electric.
* Walk your dog on the mile of riverfront that surrounds the campground and relax for one night, one week or an entire season.
* Relax in deluxe, furnished rentals, comfortable for reunions, retreats and family holidays.
* Have fun in the highest-rated campground in the tri-state area of Ohio, Pennsylvannia and West Virginia.
*We're open year round and offer 24 hour a day, on site management.
(May 30) -
(May 30) -
(June 1) -
(June 6) -