Welcome to Lock 30 Woodlands RV Resort: The Highest Rated Campground in the Tri-State Area
Sites available for Memorial Day!! We have Group sites available for multiple bookings. Call today to make your reservation at (330) 424-9197.
Click HERE for our campground map.
April 1 No Fooling! It’s April Fools Day and Time to Welcome Back Our Seasonal Campers. We have a limited number of seasonal, extended stay, full hook-up sites. For more information about extended stay camping, please call 1-330-424-9197.
Top Reasons to Pick Us for Your Next Adventure!
We are open YEAR-ROUND with a heated and carpeted clubhouse
Reliable cell-phone service and FREE campground-wide WIFI for checking email
Pets camp FREE, no size or breed restrictions
10 minute drive to Rogers' flea market, Super Walmart and restaurants
Hunting? Fishing? Opportunities abound, year-round! Click HERE
Read what professionals and campers like you have to say:
"Our weekend was awesome! The staff is beyond excellent! Were I to be asked to grade them, on a scale of 1 to 10, they would be a 12! As a property manager, the beautiful grounds, attention to detail--every detail--and exceptionable service is even more appreciated. It takes a lot of work to maintain a property of this magnitude."
- Geri Lewis Miamisburg, OH
- Geri Lewis Miamisburg, OH
* Woodalls: Facilities 4W Recreation 5W
* Trailer Life: Facilities 9 Restrooms 10 Appeal 9
Pack your bags, leave the kids at home and relax in a fully-furnished condo with comfortable bedding, a fully equipped kitchen, leather sofa, Direct-TV, and unsurpassed views of forested seclusion. Hike or fish along the riverfront. Play video games or a game of pool in our carpeted clubhouse game room. We're 10 minutes from Friday's Roger's Flea Market and 20 from Mountaineer Casino, yet world's away from city congestion.
* Imagine hiking, biking, and fishing in the scenic sandstone hills of Northeastern Ohio, two hours from Cleveland and one from Pittsburgh, yet worlds away from city congestion and stress.
* Enjoy scenic pine forest and secluded camping in sites big and wide enough to park the largest RV on the road, triple slide-out friendly, some 100 feet long, more than 60 with sewers, water and up to 50 amp, metered electric.
* Walk your dog on the mile of riverfront that surrounds the campground and relax for one night, one week or an entire season.
* Relax in deluxe, furnished rentals, comfortable for reunions, retreats and family holidays.
* Have fun in the highest-rated campground in the tri-state area of Ohio, Pennsylvannia and West Virginia.
*We're open year round and offer 24 hour a day, on site management.
(June 15) - Donations go to local charity, Humane Society of Columbiana County
(August 10) -
(September 20-22) -
(October 4-6) -